We invite you to Join us at Fuku's inaugural DMV location at Fedex Field, home of the Washington Commanders, and to be a part of an exciting new restaurant venture. Fuku is a spicy fried chicken concept, born in NYC, from Chef David Chang. We are seeking high-energy, team players who are enthusiastic about being part of something new and having fun while doing it. If you are passionate about exceptional food and delivering outstanding service, we invite you to apply!
As we prepare for the upcoming Ed Sheeran concert, and the upcoming football season in the Fall, we are seeking talented individuals to join our inaugural team starting June 21, 2023. These are seasonal, part-time positions, with the opportunity for those who excel to secure additional assignments in the Fall.
- Positive and energetic attitude with a passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as per event schedules
- Prior experience in a food service or concessions role is a plus, but not required
Perks and Benefits:
- Customized Fuku uniforms provided
- Paid meal per shift
- Opportunities for advancement and future events
- Pre-Determined and set Schedule
BOH Team Members are responsible for following recipes, food preparation, and proper execution of Fuku menu items. Team Members will work on fryers, flat tops and other heating equipment to execute our menu offerings. Cooks are also responsible for adhering to food safety measures to ensure that everything in the kitchen is done to properly follow Maryland Department of Health (DOH) guidelines.
BOH Team Member ($20.00 per hour)
Fuku offers a referral bonus program for team members that are referred to and hired by Fuku.
- Prepping, assembling, and cooking all food products to Fuku recipe guidelines and health code specifications
- Portion sauces as needed throughout the day
- Prepare menu items and ingredients for service; keep up with stock levels
- Fry chicken and burgers to the correct temperature; take temperatures of meat before serving
- Build sandwiches to Fuku's menu build guidelines
- Put away delivery orders and keep restaurant space clean and organized
- Expedite orders to guests in a fast but polite manner
- Communicate to on-shift supervisor about any low inventory prepped items
- Be a brand ambassador for Fuku at all times during the shift
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to communicate and understand the language(s) of the work location
- Must be able to read and execute recipes
- Must have reliable transportation to FedEx Field, home of the Washington Commanders
- Basic knowledge of kitchen equipment and procedures, safety and sanitation regulations, and knowledge of food and food production
- Food Safety Card Required
- Supervisory experience in a concession or food service establishment*
- Ability to anticipate service needs based on environmental and guest cues
- Commitment to quality service and food + beverage knowledge
- Previous quick service, concessions, food service or customer service experience highly encouraged
Open availability a must! This role is required to work a variety of shifts in accordance with the Washington Commanders NFL schedule and events (AM, PM, weekends).
*applies to the Fuku Concessions Supervisor position
The physical demands for this position are seeing, hearing, speaking, reaching, frequently occasionally lifting 25 – 50 pounds, sitting, standing, for 4 to 8 hours, bending, squatting, and moving intermittently during working hours. Additional physical demands include operating heavy cooking equipment, being exposed to hot and cold elements, and working in small spaces. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Fuku reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of Fuku or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Fuku is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender (including gender identity or expression), transgender status or gender dysphoria, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, ancestry, national origin, alienage or citizenship, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, immigration status, unemployment status, familial status as that term is described under the New York State Human Rights Law, caregiver or partnership status as those terms are defined under the New York City Human Rights Law (if you are employed in New York City) or other protected status.
To apply, please submit your resume and a brief statement expressing your interest in joining the Fuku team at Fedex Field. We look forward to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you aboard.