The Bench Technician is primarily responsible for configuring and testing new and RMA equipment (e.g. computers, printers, etc.). As well as diagnosing and repairing customer returns and production equipment. The technician is required to update the failure analysis and configuration in the ticketing system.
- Set up hardware (e.g. computers, tablets) and install and configure software and drivers
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair any type of computer or peripheral problems
- Offer technical assistance to field service technicians
- Collect and report failures to ticketing system
- Maintain clean and safe work environment by following company standards
- Ability to adhere to schedule
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Data entry may be required for new and active clients on ConnectWise
- Responsible for entering time and all work with proper updates in ConnectWise as it occurs
- Understand processes in ConnectWise
- Continually advancing your knowledge base through certification courses. Refer to Employee Handbook for reimbursement policy.