The Client Support Analyst is responsible for attaining maximum utilization of internal and field technical resources through daily dispatch of service requests. This position is also responsible for pre-processing service requests as they arrive through email, manual entry, or direct customer input/call.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the single point of contact to the customer for all types of service requests
- Coordination of all IT support groups to ensure maximum utilization of billable and non-billable resources
- Pre-process service requests as they arrive through email, manual entry, or direct customer input/call. This includes but not limited to: 1. Create new tickets on ConnectWise: To obtain and evaluate all relevant information for service issues and request, according to procedures.
- Basic troubleshooting by identifying and investigating users’ questions and problems.
- Triage and schedule internal and field technical resources on the ConnectWise
- Prioritize all incidents for effective escalation.
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Brief customers and/or management on the status of resolution efforts
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
- Fast turnaround of customer requests
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Improve usage and increase productivity of IT support resources
- Escalate service requests that cannot be scheduled within agreed service levels
- Report the utilization of IT Support resources and successful completion of service requests to the Service Desk Manager
- Responsible for entering time and expenses in ConnectWise as it occurs
- Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University
- Enter all work as service tickets into ConnectWise