About LiveTrends Design Group
LiveTrends Design Group (LTDG) is the leading design company within the global home décor industry. At LiveTrends we deliver inspiration and joy to over 10 million homes a year by combining two timeless forces, Nature and Art, into unforgettable home decor. Through constant innovation, creativity, and exceptional design we provide retail market leaders across North America and Europe with products and services that are changing the industry. All three of LTDG brands (LiveTrends, Urban Jungle, BeYou) are currently available at retailers such as Lowe’s, Kroger, Target, Costco, Trader Joe’s, Wegmans, and many more.
As a Sales Associate at the LiveTrends Boutique you are the face of a global brand that inspires people’s lifestyles by fusing Nature and Art. At our flagship retail location, you are responsible for greeting customers and engaging in meaningful connections throughout their shopping experience. This position will be expected to work as a part of an engaging and supportive team.
- Create custom shopping experience for each customer by discovering their needs and wants.
- Educate customers by sharing deep knowledge of LTDG brands, products, trends, and plants.
- Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming product / trends.
- Ability to cross-sell to increase cart sales.
- Contribute to daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals.
- Ensure Boutique visual merchandising guidelines are met and maintained.
- Communicate customer’s request to management to continue development of Boutique.
- Collaborate with business development team to identify and grow opportunities.
- Executing opening and closing operational duties.
- Contribute to a positive and inclusive work environment.
- Participate in Boutique floor and window displays changes.
- Help lead Boutique classes/events; both on and off-site.
- Open and close the Boutique as needed.
- Work with Marketing Team to ensure social media is updated.
Specific Skills & Requirement
- Previous Retail experience preferred but not required.
- Background knowledge of plants preferred but not required.
- Confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an elevated experience.
- Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision
- Excellent listening, problem solving, and communication abilities.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to constant change.
- Self-starter and results oriented.
- Great collaborator and able to work with colleagues at all levels.
- Ability to represent LiveTrends image while serving as a role model and uphold the LiveTrends Vision, Mission, and Values
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401k
- Medical insurance and additional health benefits
- Paid time off and paid holidays throughout the calendar year
- Onsite gym
Local Candidates Only
To Apply: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/1754798/Livetrends-Design-Group-LLC/Sales-Associate-Key-Holder
LiveTrends is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
LiveTrends does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of LiveTrends and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire.
Disclaimer: We do not advertise, recruit nor hire via Google Hangout. We do not request confidential information via email.