MORryde is seeking an energetic person to join our Technology Team. The main areas of responsibility include:
• Developing, testing, and maintaining custom end-user software applications
• Creating/modifying Crystal Reports applications using Visual Basic
• Creating and modifying SQL scripts and stored procedures
• Working with departments on technical issues including software application design and maintenance
• Using data analysis tools for Business Intelligence
• Develop and maintain technical documentation
This position will work with our Technology Team and end users to help define project scope, development, testing, and user roll-out of various applications in a fast-paced environment. This position will also support our overall Technology Team with special projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree is preferred
• Knowledge of the software development life cycle
• A strong passion for report development in a production environment
• Visual Studio .NET (Visual Basic preferred) and Crystal Reports experience
• Knowledge of modifying SQL scripts and stored procedures
• Must have good written and verbal skills
If you are passionate about database administration and looking for a great place to advance your career, then check us out. At MORryde, a high importance is placed on providing excellent customer service, both to external and internal customers. We are seeking positive, enthusiastic members to join our team and assist in our company’s continued growth. If you are looking to establish a long-term career with a growing, vibrant manufacturing company, then this is a great opportunity for you.
MORryde is a great place to work!