REVELxp is revolutionizing the sports and entertainment industry by reimagining gameday and redefining non-gameday experiences. We are looking for innovative self-starters who want to be a part of an organization that is helping reshape fan experience across the nation. If you have a passion for hospitality, service and revenue generation where you can make an immediate impact, we want to hear from you.
REVELxp combines the biggest brands in sports and entertainment serving more than 50 partners, hosting a million fans and participating in thousands of events annually. Apply now to be a part of one of the fastest growing teams in sports.
Our best asset is our people. We invest in our people and expect them to invest in us. We hire people who understand what it means to serve a client. We believe in doing the right thing and exceeding our clients’ expectations. We are a family and we want our clients to think of us as partners, not vendors. We want to help them innovate and be better every day. Our clients are largely in college sports and we run at quite a pace during the season to not just keep up, but to stay ahead. If you like the excitement of a fast paced, fun environment, apply today. We promise you won’t be bored, but don’t think you’re going to actually sit and go to the game either. We are part of the magic behind the scenes that makes it all work.
REVELxp is looking for an eager and revenue-minded individual. As the Sales Manager for game day tailgate and premium hospitality packages, you will be responsible for driving revenue and building strong relationships with guests across multiple venues and locations served by our office including NC State University, UNC Chapel Hill, and other local or regional properties. The ideal candidate will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrate a proven track record of success in B2B sales and building relationships with key stakeholders across multiple industries, and the ability to work effectively with a variety of colleagues across multiple levels and geographies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary duties to include, but not limited to the following:
- Sell hospitality packages and events to current and new guests
- Develop and grow relationships with our partners and their accompanying fan communities (corporate partners, alumni associations, season ticket holders, community leaders, Group Leaders etc.) to generate new leads, referrals and sales channels
- On-site responsibilities for all hosted events; focusing on building relationships, securing referrals and growing overall sales and renewals
- Act as gameday on-site operations contact for guests and host venue
- Provide a high level of service that enhances a guest’s overall experience
- Contact area businesses and individuals using a defined multi-touchpoint program to foster the greatest opportunity for engagement
- Achieve and exceed weekly sales goals and performance metrics that are designed in tandem between the Sales Manager and General Manager
- Understand key client information including business strategy, products and services, key customers and competitors
- Become proficient in Salesforce as a national CRM system to track and report on all sales efforts
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT CANDIDATE?
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or active progress towards a degree (or equivalent experience) is preferred
- Ticket Sales experience in a sports & entertainment field strongly preferred
- Knowledge of sports and the excitement surrounding in-person events is a plus
- Self-motivation that drives individual results while being a strong team player
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude via the phone and in person
- Effectively communicate in verbal and written forms
- A positive attitude who will be coachable in best practices
REVELxp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.