This is a Part Time 16 - 20 hours per week opportunity - primarily working Friday - Sunday with possible additional 4 hour shift on Thursday or Monday.
Friday 11 am - 3 pm
Saturday (4 hours shift - variable start time between 9 am - 1 pm)
Sunday (8 hours shift - variable start time between 9 - 1 pm)
Residence coverage (75%)
- Overall upkeep and maintenance of any applicable residential locations.
- Supervise or perform occasional maintenance labor that may include unclogging a drain, plunging a toilet, moving furniture, appliance management (AC units, refrigerators, stove/ovens, heater), deep cleaning, door work and other miscellaneous handy man work.
- Be able to communicate frequently and thoroughly with stakeholders: cleaning crew, any hired subcontractor and students/residents.
- Work and communicate with the cleaning crew and maintenance personnel on a weekly basis to ensure the proper turnover of rooms.
- Be able to understand and generate detailed spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel) of information involving day-to-day operations.
- Be able to cross-reference, plan, initiate quality control measures using data.
- Maintain a professional, friendly experience for purposes of mitigating complaints and providing a community environment to all stakeholders.
- Answer phone calls, respond to text messages and e-mails from arriving students, homestay individuals, students’ families, and other incoming messages.
- Homestay visits – assessing homestay facilities, student removal or check in to homestay (as scheduled)
- Assist residents with emergency situations
- All others duties as required.
School coverage (25%)
- Orientation, preparation and maintenance of student files
- Chaperone or guide student activities/events (as scheduled) - Assist with the planning and execution of student engagement
- Front Desk Assistance/Help (as scheduled) - answering calls, signing for mail, answering questions
- Maintain a welcoming, tidy, front desk and front patio at all times
- Social Media Assistance (as needed) - posting photos and Kings content to social media
- All other duties as assigned
Excellent Administrative skills
Excellent Customer Service (in person, via email, and on the phone)
Excellent Multitasking and problem solving skills with little to no assistance
Ability to lift 25-50 lbs. with minimal assistance
Available Friday Nights, Saturday, and Sunday Mornings
Maintenance/Handyman experience (preferred), knowledge or equivalent
CPR Certified (preferred)
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in experience and education