THIS POSITION IS LOS ANGELES, CA FOCUSED, THE CANDIDATE WE SEEK WILL NEED TO LIVE IN THE LOS ANGELES COUNTY.
The Senior Business Development Executive is responsible for managing a specific list of larger accounts (based on revenue size), maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders, regularly meeting and communicating customer inquiries, and prospecting and generating new sales opportunities to increase revenue through the promotion of alternate & adjacent solutions. This position is also assigned a sales quota and performance is measured by meeting or exceeding monthly targets. This includes up-selling and cross-selling software products as well as training, BIM production, and consulting services.
· Spending approximately 90% of time capturing and growing new customers in the territory.
· Hunt, research, prospect and promote the sales of U.S. CAD products and services through direct solicitation via telephone and face-to-face meetings.
· Conduct outbound calls with a minimum number of 10 calls daily.
· Prospect for BIM production and consulting services opportunities.
· Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from trade shows, direct mail responses, outdated leads, dealer resellers, business directories, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
· Maintain records of all opportunities, communications, and activity in U.S. CAD’s CRM system (NetSuite).
· Provide consistent and accurate forecast numbers against plans and targets
· Maintain basic knowledge of Autodesk products, competitive products, and industry trends in the AEC&O industries.
· Understand customer issues and requirements to present specific Autodesk products, industry solutions or consulting services while showing the customer how U.S. CAD can bring maximum value to their business.
· Maintain a strong understanding of service opportunities and work with technical resources to quote and build service pipeline.
· Negotiate pricing, terms and conditions and agreements resulting in a win/win for U.S. CAD and the customers?
· Build strong relationships for business planning with U.S. CAD vendors and internal team members.
· Participate in professional organizations such as AIA, AGC or ABC.
· Respond to customer inquiries in a professional and prompt manner.
· Duties and assignments are subject to change.
Company Culture & Core Values
· Open and consistent communication at all levels
· Fun atmosphere: Happy employees are productive employees
· Lead by example
· Respect for people and process
· One team: Whether we succeed, or we fail, we do so together
· Creativity and “outside the box” thinking is highly encouraged
· Honesty & Integrity: Words and actions in complete alignment
· Commitment to Excellent Service: Providing quality work and follow-through
· Accountability: Responsible to our coworkers, our customers and ourselves
Trust and Mutual Respect: The foundation for win-win relationships
About US CAD
U.S. CAD is a full-service technology consulting firm for the AEC&O industry. We are a leading Autodesk value added reseller and the world’s largest Bluebeam value added reseller. We equip our clients with the software, hardware, training, BIM production, and consulting that they need to win more, produce more, and achieve more. From BIM software to 3D laser scanning, customers are able to address their specific needs with the guidance and expertise of the U.S. CAD team.
· At least 5 years prior sales experience in the AEC (architect, engineering, construction) industry.
· Large book of existing relationships in the AEC industry to build from.
· Complete comfort and confidence in cold calling/prospecting.
· Familiarity with sales processes and selling methodologies.
· Familiarity with sales logging applications/CRM (i.e., NetSuite, SalesForce).
· Familiarity with prospecting tools such as LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, Dodge, etc.
· Ability to adapt quickly and manage difficult situations, sometimes with little guidance.
· Ability to efficiently work from a home office environment.
· Ability to travel to clients in the designated territory, and travel for company trainings and other events.
· Strong work ethic: Team oriented, self-starter, high energy, and results oriented.
· Strong verbal and written skills and the ability to overcome technical and business objections.