This position will be a key executive at Trademark, leading company operations and growing and monitoring Trademark’s business. This position is accountable for the corporate, financial, and risk management operations of Trademark, to include the maintenance of financial and operational strategies, metrics tied to that strategy and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets. Will also be involved in joint venture and partnership structure.
Specific Areas of responsibility include:
- Lead in the executive management of Trademark’s company operations.
- Review financials and performance with executive team.
- Actively participate in development financing and deal structuring.
- Collaborate on annual business plans and performance targets for each department and monitor progress to ensure objectives are reached.
- Maintain relationships with construction lenders.
- Monitor productivity to achieve annual company targets.
- Oversee investor reporting.
- Lead risk management / insurance effort.
- Lead tax planning / structuring of projects.
- Oversight of Joint Venture negotiation and documentation.
- Ensure performance standards for all corporate departments, create measures for overseeing those standards.
- Promote and solicit new business opportunities for the company.
- Lead and foster collaboration between departments to enhance performance and drive culture.
- Lead and advise Human Resources, Information Technology, Accounting, Property Management and Asset Management.
- Ensure an aligned incentive compensation plan is in place to drive behavior and accomplishes goals.
- Strengthen and enhance Company’s Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Access program.
- Assist founder in long range succession and ownership transfer planning.
- College Degree in business or equivalent business experience with 8 plus years of progressively responsible experience.
- Real estate and company management experience required.
- Advanced degree an advantage.
- Experience partnering with and managing an executive team.