WESTSIDE IS LOOKING FOR A TEAM LEAD FOR THE SCHEDULING/PATIENT ACCESS DEPARTMENT
JOIN THE TEAM THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE!
Westside Family Healthcare is a nonprofit organization that provides high quality primary medical care without regard to ability to pay. The Patient Access / Scheduling Team Lead works closely with the Call Center / Patient Access Manager to help ensure that the team is providing a high quality, positive patient experience. They will work alongside the team providing feedback and training and assist in performing the duties of a Patient Access Representative / Scheduler when necessary.
WORKING AT WESTSIDE MEANS WORKING IN A PRIMARY CARE MEDICAL HOME.A Primary Care Medical Home is not a special building. It is a way to provide healthcare that puts the patient at the center of health care decision-making. As a community health center, Westside Family Healthcare provides care for everyone who walks through our doors, regardless of ability to pay, immigration or citizenship status, national origin, religion, race, ethnicity, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
OUR MISSION: To improve the health of our communities by providing equal access to quality healthcare, regardless of ability to pay.
OUR BENEFITS: Our benefit package includes medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life and disability insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan with a match, and supplemental insurances. We offer a generous PTO package and flexibility to provide work/life balance. Westside Family Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity.
- Participate in the development, maintenance and administration of training for new Patient Access Representatives
- Conduct training or re-training as needed
- Performs call evaluations and provides feedback to the representative within 24-48 of the call.
- Is first line of defense for questions on process and procedure
- Provides back-up for Scheduling Coordinator regarding all aspects of provider schedules
- Should recommend and/or assist in development of new department processes and procedures
- May conduct team meetings and develop team schedule in absence of Call Center Manager
- May perform the duties of a Patient Access Representative on an as needed basis
- Respond to messages, mailboxes, email, etc. as directed
- Check voicemail and respond to messages promptly
- Navigate through various systems including but not limited to, EMR, AllScripts PM, Phytel, Doctor Connect, Outlook Email, WFH Intranet Page, etc
MINIMUM OBJECTIVE QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to Read and write in English, speak English and Spanish and use interpreter for other languages if necessary
- Must have Computer and/or office experience with proven accuracy skills under pressure
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced role and have some flexibility with schedule and location on occasion