The Administrative Assistant-Operations will serve as an internal partner supporting the Operations leadership team. The role will consist of managing day to day administrative tasks, supporting our field technicians and engineers, and working with other cross-functional departments to ensure that the operations team is well positioned to deliver on customer expectations.
- Provide administrative support: Assist the Operations leadership team in day-to-day administrative tasks, including, actioning system tasks within ERP, HRIS, & with our third-party IT partner, making travel arrangements, organizing meetings, managing compliance programs, etc.
- Documentation and reporting: Prepare and proofread various documents, reports, presentations, and correspondence, ensuring accuracy, consistency, and adherence to company standards.
- Information management: Track & coordinate technician training program, vendor certifications, and manufacturer rebate program.
- Tool management: Manage specialized field testing equipment other miscellaneous tools.
- Onboarding: Assist new field technicians with understanding company tools and processes.
- Meeting coordination: Plan, schedule, and coordinate executive meetings, including logistics, agenda preparation, document distribution, and meeting minutes. Follow up on action items and ensure timely completion.
- Project support: Assist with various projects, including research, data analysis, and presentation development. Contribute to project planning, coordination, and implementation as needed.
- Office management: Oversee office operations, including ordering supplies, managing equipment maintenance, and coordinating facilities-related requests.
- Process improvement: Continuously identify opportunities to streamline administrative processes, propose solutions, and implement best practices to enhance efficiency and effectiveness
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Proven experience. Prior experience as an administrative assistant or similar role.
- Exception orgranizational skills. Ability to prioritize tasks, manage deadlines, and maintain attention to detail.
- Excellent communication. Strong written and verbal skills with an ability to interact professionally at all levels of the organization.
- Discretion and confidentiality: Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with the utmost professionalism and integrity.
- Flexibility and adaptability: Willingness to adapt to changing priorities, handle ambiguity, and work effectively in a fast-paced environment Strong organizational and attention to detail skills
- Team player: Strong collaboration skills, with a demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team and build positive relationships.
- Office Setting
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Matrix NDI is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without discrimination against race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.