We are seeking a Data Analyst to join our team to make data actionable and presentable to both internal/external customers. You will work closely with our Quality Engineering and Development teams to provide strategy and guidance in improving the quality of our data set.
What you will do….
• Work with customers (internal and external) to understand the problem they are looking to solve before providing a solution
• Increase access to data for our customers to better enable data driven decisions across the organization through data analysis, queries, reports and dashboards
• Ensure work is reviewed with users throughout the process
• Utilize a wide array of tools to perform analysis on large sets of customer and internal data
• Communicate regularly with development, quality engineering, product, and internal business stakeholders with varying degrees of data understanding
• Ensure data integrity and quality through the development of automated data quality measures and other activities
• Apply and advocate data management and data visualization best practices to drive our organizations data maturity forward
• Maintain data standards, including adherence to the Data Protection Act
We’re looking for someone who has…
• Experience with database development, reporting, and analytics
• Familiarity working with SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, or equivalent products
• An ability to understand users’ needs and a problem-solving attitude
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Good task estimation and prioritization skills
• Proven ability to support multiple projects and objectives simultaneously and efficiently
• BS in computer science or a related discipline and/or equivalent experience
Bestpass provides a comprehensive payment platform with a focus on nationwide toll management for commercial fleets of all shapes and sizes. With more than 6,400 customers and more than 550,000 deployed toll transponders in the United States and Canada, Bestpass ensures data accuracy, consolidates payments, delivers invaluable industry expertise, and saves its users time and money.
Bestpass is a unique and growing company in the Capital District (#4 in the recent Albany Business Review's Fastest Growing Companies!). At Bestpass, you will find a collaborative work-culture that is dedicated to its employees' personal growth and development. A three-time consecutive winner of the Albany Business Review's Best Places to Work award, our fun and casual work environment stimulates creative thinking and encourages employees to challenge themselves, to better serve our clients.