R|O|C Physical Therapy is a family business owned and operated by physical therapists. We are a community-oriented physical therapy center and our Downtown Gilbert Clinic is looking for a compassionate, caring and driven licensed physical therapist to provide exceptional patient care to our oncology and lymphedema patients.
R|O|C is looking for a Physical Therapist - PT interested in Oncology and Lymphedema treatment who is motivated to grow, new graduates welcome. We are a rapidly growing company and there will be future leadership/management positions available.
- Full-Time Positions Available
- Part-Time Positions Available
*Willing to train until certification is available, will help with cost of certification. *
Perks & Benefits of Physical Therapist - PT:
- Sick Time, Vacation, Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life insurance – Company Paid
- Liability Insurance
- 401(k) w/ employer match
- CEU reimbursement
- Flexible Schedule
- No weekends required
- Competitive Pay with generous bonus
- Continuing Education Program
- Certification and specialist programs
- Leadership training program
- On the job mentoring and training available
- Plus much more…
Responsibilities of a Physical Therapist - PT:
- Implement high quality physical therapy services for patients, in accordance with the principles and practices of physical therapy and with R|O|C Physical Therapy policies and procedures.
- Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Able to maintain a positive level of interaction with facilities and clients.
- Enhances and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
Requirements of Physical Therapist - PT:
- Must be a graduate from a Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
Founded in 2018, ROC Physical Therapy is the premier destination for your Physical Therapy needs. We take great pride in providing you second to none customer service and quality of care. Our providers are extremely skilled and talented therapists bringing you the outcomes and quality of life you need!
ROC’s founders are both native to Arizona and Physical Therapists. ROC takes great pride in bringing a hometown feel, friendly factor and making sure your needs are met!