Job Duties; Include but are not limited to the following:
- SMT operation and process using various software’s
- Verify PCB identification, program name, conveyor width, solder paste, mistake proofing
- Troubleshoot various pieces of equipment
- Performs operation, setup, and product changeover
- Installing and repairing other electronics components such as resistors and capacitors
- Able to perform visual inspections of SMT assemblies
- Able to maintain accurate job tracking records
- Knowledgeable of manufacturing instructions
- Hands on problem solving, reading/preparing work instructions.
- Perform all levels of preventive maintenance of SMT equipment.
- Occasionally change feeders, splice reels, scan parts
- Other duties assigned as required
- Practice 6s
- Focus on Quality Control
- Safety management mindset
- Dexterity and hand-eye coordination, including the ability to grasp, manipulate, and assemble parts and components that are often very small
- Able to identify electronic components, polarities, and location designators.
- Understanding of Bill of Materials & Drawings.
- Reliable attendance, attention to detail, and organizational skills
Education, Experience, & Licensing Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge of pick and place automated assembly machines