The primary responsibility of the Talent Acquisition Specialist - TEMP is to support the Fiat Chrysler Automotive (FCA) expansion in Detroit by interviewing FCA applicants and identifying qualified candidates for Production Operator positions. The Talent Acquisition Specialist - TEMP will be responsible for conducting interviews of FCA applicants from October 28– December 20, 2019 and referring qualified candidates to FCA for conditional offers. The Talent Acquisition Specialist - TEMP will work closely with the Employer Engagement and Business Services teams as well as FCA to ensure a high-quality experience for both FCA and Detroit residents.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete interviews of Production Operator candidates within designated time frame
- Evaluate and document candidate performance using FCA evaluation criteria
- Interact and communicate with representatives at all levels of FCA, DESC and other partners
- Compile, organize and communicate results of candidate interviews in a timely manner
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of FCA’s business and positions
- Provide excellent customer service to employers and job seekers.
- Collaborate closely with Business Services, Employer Engagement, and other key stakeholders.
- Consult with FCA on strategy for evaluating candidates with efficiency and consistency
- Other duties as assigned.
The above functions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by the person assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of customer information according to legislated and policy requirements
- Must be flexible and able to adapt in fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines for the completion of required activities.
- Interview skills specifically catered to conducting behavioral face-to-face interviews.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 1-2 years (+) experience working within a corporate, recruitment process outsourcing, Human Resources, or agency recruitment environment preferred
- 1 year (+) experience recruiting in the manufacturing sector preferred
- Background check and drug screen required.
- $20.00 - $30.00 / hour depending on education and relevant experience