· Prepare various components of design calculations with oversight
· Prepare various components of quantity calculations with oversight
· Prepare various components of cost estimates with oversight
· Prepare various components of plans with oversight
· Work and coordinate with other internal departments
· Meet deadlines
· Alert Project Team Leaders immediately upon realization of a problem on a project
· Maintain the confidentiality of information regarding our clients and company practices.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience: Entry level position
Education: Associates of Science Degree in Technical Field, or equivalent
· Able to work independently with instruction
· Possess strong communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills required to work in a “team” concept
· Able to work on multiple projects at once
· Able to develop a knowledge of the Indiana Design Manual, the INDOT Specifications Book and the INDOT Standard Drawings with instruction
· Proficient with a computer and Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is preferred
· Skills working with ACAD software is preferred
· Able to work seated 9 or more hours per workday
· Able to work 40 or more hours per work week as needed
· Able to work outdoors traversing uneven or difficult terrain
· Able to travel throughout Indiana including overnight stays
· Possess a valid Indiana driver’s license.
· Agree to abide by the personnel policies identified in the Company Policy
· Designated as a flexible position as defined in the Company Policy.