Quantic Electronics defines and manufactures mission-critical electronic components for the aerospace and defense industry, as well as commercial and industrial markets. Principal product lines include RF/microwave components, optical encoders, and power products such as capacitors, resistive foils, and magnetics.
Dream Big. Have Fun. Get Stuff Done. These are the three pillars that make the core of Quantic Electronics culture. What does that really mean? Dream big feeling empowered to think creatively with no limits, push boundaries and take risks that will positively impact the future of our company. Have fun while you work in an informal, no ego, people first organization filled with passionate, innovative and committed individuals. Get stuff done in an environment where words like empowerment, accountability, collaboration, and transparency really do exist. Go to work each day with a sense of purpose, helping define and deliver the future of mission-critical electronics.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities Include:
• PCB Layout
• Schematic Entry
• Assembly Drawing creation
• Bill of Materials creation
• Intermediate to Advanced Level PCB Layout experience
• Use of Altium design software or equivalent (use of Keysight ADS a plus)
• PCB layout for RF and microwave circuits
• Translation of schematics and component placement for high-performance designs
• Team player, working in collaboration with other layout designers, engineers, and management.
• Creatively solve technical challenges in cost-effective ways
• Quickly learning and conforming to X-Microwave best practices and platform requirements
• Contribute lessons learned and improvements to the X-MW System
• Maintain positive relationships as part of a growing team.
• Keep up with the fast-paced culture of a startup.
• SolidWorks 3D design experience is a plus, but not required.
Quantic is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.
We participate in EVerify.