Outsource Consultants is an INC5000 award-winning company that is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our expanding company! This position role is responsible for working directly with our Operations and Sales Marketing teams to analyze and support the business and improve the efficiency of data interpretation. The right candidate will be an independent thinker who takes pride in their sense of detail and ability to collect and analyze data. Experience with CRM systems is required.
Outsource Consultants is a dynamic and rapidly expanding company that prides itself on its transparent work culture where teamwork and collaboration are organically integrated into every project throughout every division. We understand the value a committed Business Analyst brings to our team and we are committed to providing the support needed to make it happen. We offer the flexibility and empowerment that come with a small company while investing in the tools and resources typically reserved for large corporations. We work hard but we enjoy what we do and who we service every day. We reward our team members with amazing benefits and unique perks throughout the year.
In addition, this high-integrity candidate must demonstrate our company's core values: Act With Integrity, Teamwork & Partnership, Making A Positive Impact, and Get Better Every Day.
If this description encompasses who you are, read below for more details and send in your application today!
50% Business Process Oversight
- Collaborate with team members to develop and define best practice business processes.
- Create technical specifications and visual flowcharting for business processes.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement in existing business processes.
- Create and maintain detailed user documentation.
- Create and maintain detailed technical documentation.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for business processes, fielding ad hoc inquiries from the larger team.
35% Business Process Implementation Management
- Maintain a prioritized list of business processes requiring refinement and/or improvement.
- Act as a liaison between stakeholders and implementation teams to ensure efficient, accurate deployment of improvements to business processes.
- Coordinate and conduct end-user acceptance testing.
- Create and administer change management procedures and end-user training.
10% Reporting and Transparency
- Use project management software to generate current reporting and insights into project statuses.
- Regularly communicate with leadership and business users on the status of issues and projects.
- Communicate department growth needs and proactively initiate the next steps.
- Contribute to department job and process documentation and continue to refine.
- Scan, send, and file documents as required.
- 2+ years of Requirements Documentation.
- 1 year of proficient CRM use related to sales or marketing configuration.
- Working knowledge of visual diagramming tools.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of project management tools.
- 2+ years of Sales Process Improvement OR Marketing Automation.
- Agile methodology experience.
- Product ownership and/or project management experience.
- Experience using Atlassian collaboration tools, including Jira and Confluence.
- Experience with Zoho tools, including Zoho CRM.
Competencies (knowledge, skills, and behaviors):
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates a high level of entrepreneurial spirit, energy, personal drive, and positivity.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Can operate with high ambiguity and a low level of guidance and direction in the role.
- Must be an energetic, dependable, team player with a positive attitude.
- Possess a desire to learn and continuously improve.
Bachelor’sDegree (business, sales and marketing, communications-related area of study preferred)
This is an expanding role and is subject to change at any time. The items listed above are not the full extent of this position and additional duties may be assigned.
Outsource Consultants, LLC is an equal-opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, familial status, veteran status, status with regard to public assistance, membership, or activity in a local commission, or any other basis protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.