This Occupational / Hand Therapist position will operate out of our Hendersonville and Nashville Clinics. The therapist provides comprehensive evaluation and treatment to adult, geriatric, adolescent and pediatric patient population. The therapist completes and maintains all required patient documentation. It is expected that the therapist maintain a high patient satisfaction standard, be flexible to assist others as needed, and will meet the productivity standards. The incumbent is expected to have excellent communication skills, and may need to supervise support staff during patient care activities
- Consistently demonstrates a professional, empathetic, service oriented delivery of healthcare to patients and their families
- Consistently demonstrates a professional and service oriented delivery of service to internal customers such as physicians, and employees
- Effectively manages external and internal complaints.
- Promptly responds to patient or internal requests, communicates information to supervisor to help resolve issues of service
- Effectively evaluates, treats, delegates, documents, and discharges patients according to service guidelines and accepted practices.
- Adheres to organization, and department policies and procedures.
- Adheres to Federal and State regulatory laws and rules.
- Completes required medical education requirements in area of practice and scope within organizational role.
- Participates in program and service improvement
- Completes and maintains documentation of internal competencies.
- Accurately tracks individual productivity.
- Meets individual and clinic productivity standards
- Completes charging for services and supplies accurately, and indicated through matching documentation of services.
- Participates in providing education for the support staff
- Submits charges within organizational standard
- Demonstrates good stewardship of equipment, and looks for cost control when appropriate
- Must be a graduate of an accredited program in the therapy discipline with at least 1 year of Hand therapy experience or a Licensed CHT
- Must possess or be eligible for State of Tennessee licensure in that disciple.
- Must possess current certification in CPR
TOA is an equal opportunity employer. TOA conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers