SOUTHERN MILL FACILITY
To Foster Human Connection.
We aim to be a force for good in the world through the development of industry-leading beverages and experiences.
Crave Curiosity - A curious mind leads to a better living
Moderation Matters - In life as in beer, being balanced is best
People Over Product - Products are expendable. People aren’t
Extend Kindness - Start with trust. No gossip. Give grace.
Make It Better - Whether job or community, make it better. The best idea wins
Leave A Legacy - Set up your successors for success
The Warehouse Specialist supports CCBC by ensuring that all the inventory inside of the 4 walls of the production facility is present and accounted for and in peek condition. For raw materials that process starts when product is unloaded and continues until it is put away. For finished goods the process starts just when the raw materials are pulled from storage to staging and continues until the finished goods are leaving the facility for a distribution center.
ACTIVITIES & OUTCOMES
- Effectively manages movement of raw materials and finished goods throughout facility
- Maintains raw materials and finished goods inventory storage and staging locations
- Ensure peek freshness levels for shipped finished goods by properly cycling stock using FIFO (first in, first out) stock rotation best practices daily
- Store, stack, or palletize material in a timely manner in accordance with prescribed receiving, storage, and shipping methods daily
- Walk/inspect warehouse area and coolers twice daily for damaged or out of date product
- Load and unload scheduled trailers in a timely manner daily
- Cycle count materials on receiving dock, shipping dock, and in staging locations on a weekly cadence (minimum)
2. Prepare and review documentation and scheduled reporting regarding shipping and receiving functions
- Review packing lists, verify lot numbers, bill of ladings, and Purchase orders for accuracy
- Cross check receiving paperwork (packing list, lot numbers, spec sheets, etc.) with goods received to ensure 100% accuracy of shipment
- Ensure good receipt and sales orders in SAP software match what was physically removed or placed on truck
3. Operate power lifts, hand trucks, carts and other material handling equipment in performing warehousing duties
- Inspect physical conditions of warehouse and warehouse equipment. (Check for damage, leaking fluids, wear and battery level.)
- Practice good housekeeping measures and maintain an organized warehouse area by keeping it clean and orderly
- Maintaining a safe work environment by following OSHA guidelines for lifting heavy objects, wearing protective equipment, or using safety equipment such as forklifts
- Solution Oriented - maintains optimism and resolve in difficult situations. Does not seek to lay blame or dwell in the problem for longer than it takes to define it. Focuses on progress and ensuring long term success
- Starts with trust - trusts that others have their best interest at heart and mean well. Does not jump to judgement or fill gaps in expectation with suspicion
- Safety minded - maintains safety for self and others as the top priority
- Strong deductive reasoning - possesses a strong natural ability to follow logic to diagnose likely solutions. Can "see through the matrix."
- Highly proficient communicator - capable of transmitting and receiving information in an efficient, timely, inspiring, and sensitive manner.
- Technical Aptitude- the ability to learn quickly on specialized equipment & technical processes.
WE WELCOME ALL CREATURES
At Creature Comforts Brewing Co, we work hard to create a culture that activates our values. One of the ways we do this is through our commitment to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We make employment decisions by removing bias or prejudice against any employee or applicant’s race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Once you join our family, we ensure that each person feels safe and included through our value of Extending Kindness. As a commitment to our value of Extending Kindness, Creature Comforts prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind.
Come just as you are…crave curiosity & pursue your passions with us!
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- A strong desire to learn and receive coaching and regular feedback
- A strong commitment to team and an ability to work together, and communicate well, with others in a demanding and rewarding environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and maintain attention to detail
- Ability to lift 55 lbs. from ground to shoulder height
- Ability to climb stairs, ramps, and ladders
- Ability to work on your feet for an entire shift