At Hilltop Residential, we are proud of our vibrant culture. We are wholly committed to being a worldclass real estate investment company that provides unparalleled excellence to our customers and investors. Hilltop is dedicated to creating an unforgettable experience not only as a great place to live, but also a great place to work! If you want to be a part of a fast-growing company that puts their employees first – Hilltop Residential is it!
Hilltop Residential Offers Great Benefits!
Competitive Pay • 401k with Company Match • Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans • Paid Life Insurance • Employee Referral Program • Short and Long Term Disability • Vacation, Holiday and Personal Time Off • Employee Rent Discount Program • Rapidly Growing Company with Opportunities for Growth
• Generate strategic plans to meet individual and community performance goals and achieve market results that consistently exceed sub-market occupancy and rent growth performance
• Guarantees community compliance with safety, industry, and state/city/federal regulations and requirements
• Maintain current knowledge and understanding of the industry, competition, and market, applying this knowledge to gauge the community’s success and improve results
• Accountable for the overall operation and success of the community, as well achieving results and meeting goals related to customer sentiment, occupancy, and retention, NOI, managing expenses, and other community performance expectations
• Demonstrate a people driven attitude by building strong working relationships with your team members, peers, leadership, and support department team members
• Apply effective recruitment, coaching, motivation, and development techniques to manage and lead a successful and highly skilled team, while understanding your team members’ professional goals and leveraging their strengths to meet organizational objectives
• Lead the team in establishing creative marketing and social media strategies to increase property traffic
• Onesite by Realpage experience required
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel & Outlook
• Recognized designation in property management is a plus
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of multifamily operations including: people management, financial reporting, problem-solving, sales, maintenance, and resident relations
• Ability to meet and exceed sales and customer service objectives
• Positive attitude, strong work ethic and ability to lead and motivate others
• Ability to successfully manage change and lead through difficulty
• A clear understanding of business concepts, processes, and the principles of strategic weekends and holidays as required
Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications—not race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship or any other status or characteristic covered by federal, state or local law.