At Hilltop Residential, we are proud of our vibrant culture. We are wholly committed to being a worldclass real estate investment company that provides unparalleled excellence to our customers and investors. Hilltop is dedicated to creating an unforgettable experience not only as a great place to live, but also a great place to work! If you want to be a part of a fast-growing company that puts their employees first – Hilltop Residential is it!
Hilltop Residential Offers Great Benefits!
Competitive Pay • 401k with Company Match • Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans • Paid Life Insurance • Employee Referral Program • Short and Long Term Disability • Vacation, Holiday and Personal Time Off • Employee Rent Discount Program • Rapidly Growing Company with Opportunities for Growth
• Address the concerns of current and prospective residents in a friendly and professional manner.
• Helps set the standard on how Leasing Agents engage prospective and current residents. Tours and leases apartments as necessary.
• Helps with training staff as necessary and models effective sales techniques on a daily basis.
• Leads rent collection efforts, specifically with delinquent residents. This may involve lease termination and legal action if necessary.
• Assist in managing the property’s budget by making sound fiscal decisions to increase the net operating income of the community.
• Inspecting apartments during move-in and move outs, walking apartments and the community as needed.
• Fill the role of acting Property Manager when the Property Manager is absent.
• Onesite experience is REQUIRED
• Attendance and punctuality is essential for success in this position
• Ability to meet and exceed sales and customer service objectives
• Exceptional customer service/leasing skills REQUIRED
• A minimum of 1-year experience as an Assistant Property Manager at an apartment community is REQUIRED • Must be reliable and able to take charge in absence of manager
• Must have friendly outgoing personality
• Bookkeeping experience preferred
• Ability to work a varied schedule including weekends and holidays as required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel & Outlook
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications—not race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship or any other status of characteristic covered by federal, state or local law.