WHO WE ARE
ABC Home & Commercial is a family owned and operated business, providing a fun, stable, and challenging environment to grow, learn, and serve in our community. We’re pleased to have a diverse group of employees and believe strongly in a work/life balance while building long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and employees. At ABC you’ll quickly learn what it’s like to become part of a team that believes in fulfilling commitments, serving others, supporting families, and building our community.
To learn more about ABC and to view a full list of our services, visit www.abchomeandcommercial.com
HOW YOU CAN HELP US
ABC’s HVAC Sales Specialist is a professional sales position where you will listen to customers' concerns, provide and suggest proper treatments and/or solutions that address their HVAC needs.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Advise clients in the context of AC & Heating services including but not limited to replacement, repair, and design of systems, ducts, ventilation, IAQ, insulation, weatherization, or home performance.
- Create sales agreements, confirm work details and any special instructions with the customer and field personnel, oversee each job and visit sites while work is being performed, and be the point of contact for customers for all sold work up to 12 months after work completion.
- Generate new leads by attending trade shows, networking events and using other sources that will increase potential sales accounts.
- Meet with current clients for new sales and upsells, and respond to incoming leads in a timely fashion.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all ABC AC & Heating Service Specialists and Equipment Installers to ensure excellence in communication at all times and to ensure that a high level of service is always delivered to ABC customers.
- Gain specialized knowledge of AC & Heating services, incentives, and discounts available by product and season, and have a good understanding of all the other services provided by ABC.
- Consistently follow through with all proposals; provide clarification as necessary; negotiate prices; meet monthly sales quotas set by the Division Manager and the company.
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times with customers, fellow employees and supervisors.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Must hold an EPA Type I & II certification and be registered with TDLR.
- Previous Outside Sales experience is preferred.
- Strong presentation skills and outstanding phone etiquette is required.
- Ability to listen, understand, and explain the client's concerns with excellent interpersonal and written skills.
- Proficient with email, Microsoft Office, smart phone, tablets and computers.
- Able to multitask while having a strong attention to details.
- Keeping up with long schedules during the peak season; time management skills are required.
- Ability to build new business relationships and develop business communications with existing clients.
- Ability to work inside and/or outside for long periods of time, sometimes in extreme temperatures.
- Must maintain an active Driver’s License and be insurable.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid vacation and sick leave (PTO)
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Lead Now Program for all employees to increase earnings and pay
- Company clubs & committees, and company outings
- Paid trainings and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Educational scholarships for employees and family members
- Wellness program, including gym membership
- Company vehicle with gas card (for service specialists)
ABC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify Program.
Please note that if an offer is extended that we do conduct the following pre-employment screenings: Drug Screen, Physical & Physical Performance Evaluation (PPE). ABC participates in the E-verify (I9) program & conducts a thorough Background check.
E-Verify is a web-based system. It compares information entered by an employer from an employee’s Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification to records available to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration to confirm employment eligibility.