*60k - 70k 1st year potential*
WHO WE ARE
ABC Home & Commercial is a family owned and operated business, providing a fun, stable, and challenging environment to grow, learn, and serve in our community. We’re pleased to have a diverse group of employees and believe strongly in a work/life balance while building long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and employees. At ABC you’ll quickly learn what it’s like to become part of a team that believes in fulfilling commitments, serving others, supporting families, and building our community.
To learn more about ABC and to view a full list of our services, visit www.abchomeandcommercial.com
HOW YOU CAN HELP US
As ABC’s Commercial Pest Sales Specialist, you will listen to customers’ pest and rodent concerns and suggest proper treatments or solutions while providing exceptional customer service.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Generate new leads by attending trade shows, networking events and by using other sources that will increase potential sales accounts.
- Meet with current clients for new sales and up-sells and respond to incoming leads in a timely fashion; give advice and recommendations for treatments.
- Spend the majority of the time outside the office to meet with existing clients and prospect customers.
- Gain specialized knowledge of all services, discounts, and promotions provided by ABC by product and season.
- Create sales agreements; complete and submit all required paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Consistently follow through with all proposals; provide clarification as necessary; negotiate prices; meet monthly sales quotas set by Division Manager and the company.
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times with customers, fellow employees and supervisors.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Previous outside sales and networking experience is preferred.
- Strong presentation skills and outstanding phone etiquette is required.
- Ability to listen and understand the client’s concerns; excellent interpersonal and written skills.
- Proficient with email, Microsoft Office, smart phone, tablet and computers.
- Ability to work inside and/or outside for long periods of time, sometimes in extreme temperatures.
- Must maintain an active Driver’s License and be insurable.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid vacation and sick leave (PTO)
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Lead Now Program for all employees to increase earnings and pay
- Company clubs & committees, and company outings
- Paid trainings and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Educational scholarships for employees and family members
- Wellness program, including gym membership
- Company vehicle with gas card (for service specialists)
ABC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that if an offer is extended that we do conduct the following pre-employment screenings: Drug Screen, Physical & Physical Performance Evaluation (PPE). ABC participates in the E-verify (I9) program & conducts a thorough Background check.
E-Verify is a web-based system. It compares information entered by an employer from an employee’s Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification to records available to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration to confirm employment eligibility.