As the Solution Learning and Development Specialist you will:
• Design, build and oversee strategic learning and development initiatives focused on supporting the Navvis Solution across the Navvis enterprise and client partner organizations.
• Focus on learning and development initiatives involved in the deployment and sustained operations of the Navvis Care ecosystem across all aspects of our operating pillars: process, people, technology, and enablement pillars: networks, governance, and payment transformation.
• Integrate your skills into a highly motivated team aligning with internal Navvis staff, client's physicians, care teams, care coordinators and leadership, focused on driving healthcare transformation and real life, life changing, patient outcomes.
• Serve as a strategic learning and business partner responsible for enhancing, organizational learning and performance by effectively using technology, facilitation, assessments, and program management.
A Day in the Life:
• Utilize your existing skills integrating evidence-based content into learning and development projects and programs.
• Assess and continually improve the existing programs delivered to stimulate organizational effectiveness at every level of the organization.
• Provide ongoing coaching programs and continuous feedback to help stakeholders strengthen their knowledge skills, and abilities.
• Collaborate with internal/external partners to identify business goals and performance gaps and design/implement educational programs to improve healthcare outcomes.
• Application of technology capabilities and a variety of training delivery modalities (Instructor-Led, computer-based-training, blended, and webinars).
• Report to and support the Manager of Solution Learning and Development with departmental planning and operations.
• Employ successful team building skills and a driven desire to serve others
What Success Looks Like in this Role:
• Design and build comprehensive portfolio of learning and development programs in support of the operating pillars and enablement pillars of the Navvis solution to ensure effective population management across the continuum in the client organizations.
• Collaborate with internal/external partners to identify business goals and performance gaps and design/implement programs to improve healthcare outcomes.
• Develop and implement assessment processes and performance metrics to continually improve programs and measure success.
We are excited about you if you have these things:
• 5 + years of experience in the design, development, and implementation of learning and development programs within a healthcare organization.
• Ability to create a change management shift by understanding what matters to people and inspiring passion in others, encouraging connection to purpose, and promote the adoption of practice and evidence-based learning from the bottom up and top down at Navvis and in client partner organizations.
• Has an operational understanding of population health management, care management practices, practice transformation, medical information systems, and value-based payment transformation and related programs.
• Has an optimistic work ethic, inspires others, and models the behaviors of compassion, authenticity, and empathy in service of others.
• Experience building strategies and programs in a highly matrixed, agile and collaborative team environment.
• Bachelor’s degree as a registered nurse, or organizational development, public health or a relevant field with preference given to candidates with a clinical degree (RN, PT, etc.)