As a Client Delivery Manager, you will:
• Perform market analysis highlighting current key market trends, competitive profiles, historical performance and strategic landscape of clients
• Develop quantitative and qualitative findings to support key market opportunities and strategic initiatives
• Prepare reports that summarize findings during the Discovery, Strategy Design, Configuration and Build phases
A Day in the Life:
• Analytics and Market Research:
o Provides analytic support and market research support.
o Plans, coordinates, develops and delivers initial draft written reports for client organizations.
o Analyzes relevant business trends and complex data.
o Conducts research, prepares materials into strategic information to support project objectives
• Client Engagement:
o Participates in the development and implementation of effective business strategies on client engagements.
o Develops strong relationships with other team members and client personnel to execute on contract deliverables.
• Strategy Development:
o Review evolving market trends and provide actionable insights.
o Participates in interview with key stakeholders to identify themes and help establish current state clarity.
What Success Looks Like in this Role:
• Organized and appropriate prioritized work with well polished, credible and thorough market focused materials
• Effective management of multiple projects
• High degree of initiative, professionalism, judgement and discretion
We are excited about you if you have these things:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Health Care Administration required
• Master's Degree in Business Administration, Health Care Administration or Public Health preferred
• 4 years or more years in healthcare experience particularly focused on market analytics and strategy planning (advisory preferred)
• Ability to travel up to 70%
• Strong critical thinking, problem identification and resolution skills