Troubleshoot and repair snow grooming equipment, snowmobiles, UTVs, ATVs, loader, skid steer, backhoe, busses, trucks, generators, and small engine equipment. Perform daily/weekly/monthly checks, assist with maintaining documentation and checking on completion of daily logs for passenger vans and bus. Plow snow and sand roads and parking lots.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment as assigned by supervisor.
- Troubleshoot issues on equipment, researching fixes.
- Communicate parts and supply needs to supervisor.
- Plow snow and sand parking lots as needed.
- Check on daily vehicle checks log for passenger vans.
- Assist other mountain operations departments as needed (lift maintenance, snowmaking, lift operations, grooming)
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as a positive, professional role model, adhering to the company’s hospitality standards.
- Maintain an exceptional level of guest service in all interaction with guests, fellow employees, and management.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Speak, read, write in English fluently.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Two Years of snowcat/heavy equipment maintenance experience preferred.
- Valid drivers license with ability to pass MVR check, current CDL license preferred.
- Ownership of hand tools to perform maintenance on a variety of equipment preferred.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Must be able to lift up to 60lbs.
- Dexterity and gripping ability for utilizing hand tools.
- Walking, Standing, Squatting, Kneeling, Reaching, Pulling, Crawling, Climbing Ladders.
- Verbal and auditory abilities necessary for communication with others.
- Ability to work in high alpine environment including extreme winter weather conditions.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.