Fairstead is looking for an Assistant Community Manager to assist and support the planning, implementing, and managing the daily operations of the community.
What’s in it for you?
- Generous employer contribution for Medical and Dental through United Healthcare
- Employer Paid Vision Plans
- Company Matched 401(k) Retirement Plan: 100% of the first 3%; 50% of the next 2%.
- 13+ paid Holidays
- 15 days of PTO
- 7 Sick days
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Nationwide Pet Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Laser Correction Discount
- Employee Discounts on appliances, apparel, and more!
- Assists Property Manager to ensure compliance in all aspects of the HUD 4350.3 Handbook.
- Executes intervention strategies for tenants who are non-compliant with lease/compliance requirements.
- Assists in the preparation of the property for REAC reviews, EHS violations cleared, Management and Occupancy Reviews (MOR), Investor Site Reviews, Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Reviews, and perform annual and interim recertification reviews.
- Documents lease violations and coordinate evictions.
- Promotes resident satisfaction and retention by responding to questions, complaints, and requests in a timely manner. Taking appropriate action to resolve and address service issues.
- Ensures the property’s maintenance team members responds and completes resident service requests.
- Assisting tenants with requests, questions, problems, and complaints
- Alerting staff of move ins, move outs, any emergencies
- Provide excellent customer services and display courteous and professional attitude towards all residents and visitors
- Responsible for regularly tracking arrears and following up with tenants per the company policy.
- Oversee the lease renewal program for appropriate retention rate.
- Works within house legal team to track status of rent payments.
- Oversee accounting transactions and ensure all rents are collected, posted, and deposited daily.
- Create purchase orders in Yardi.
- Answer phone calls, messages, and emails promptly; within a few hours but never to exceed 24 hours.
- Perform or assist with any operations as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules.
- Two (2) years of experience in affordable housing leasing or property management
- Knowledge and experience in the local residential market
- Experience with EIV and Yardi
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Great Customer Service skills.
- Able to learn and work with property management applications.
- Quick learner and great attitude.