- Help with the preparation, serving, and clean-up of daily student lunches, and provide clean and sanitized environments in all COTM facilities.
- Help with preparation, serving, and daily lunch check-out for students and staff during the school year, providing outstanding customer service.
- Help with a variety of cleaning and sanitizing activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, and polishing after lunch, ensuring all facilities and equipment are clean and in great working condition.
- Follow Housekeeping health and safety policies, ensuring sanitation and safety standards are met and maintained.
- Assist in overseeing and tracking of inventory of all supplies and equipment.
- During the summer months, assist with housekeeping duties for all COTM facilities.
- Report to the Housekeeping Supervisor on the condition of buildings and assets to identify potential needed repairs through regular inspections.
- Assist with other housekeeping and food service duties as needed.
- 1+ years of experience in a similar position or field
- Attention to detail and a high work ethic
- Proactive problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to carry, push, pull reach overhead, walk, stand, bend, stoop, reach away from body, and lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to trade
- 40 hours per week
- 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM