Vinzero U.S. CAD, a leading provider of software and services that support the AEC&O (Architect, Engineering, Construction and Owner) community, is seeking a BDR to join our dynamic and growing sales organization. This a remote position but may require travel to one of our offices periodically.
The Business Development Representative/Brand Ambassador, is responsible for helping us grow our customers in our regions (HI/Pacific, Mountain, Central), specifically in support of our Business Units. Success is measured by meeting or exceeding monthly targets for customer touch points and setting new meetings. As you find out more information about prospective customers, we would like this data captured by using our CRM which you will be trained to use. This position reports to the Director of Business Development.
About this role
· You will be an ambassador for the company and a key internal resource for connecting various sales stakeholders.
· Primarily you will be calling potential new customers to better understand their problems and connect them with someone to help.
· As we discover more information, we can use that to inform our marketing decisions better. You will be integral in capturing that information, recording as you are calling, and helping us grow our business.
· We offer a variety of products and services. Active listening will help you direct the conversation.
· You should plan to make 40-50 phone calls per day, including emails, and LinkedIn messages you should strive for 80-100 touch points per day.
· We will teach you to leverage Zoom.info, LinkedIn, and company websites to gather the proper contacts and leverage a Sales Engagement Platform to call, email, and message from one tool.
· When you uncover information, we expect that information to be recorded in our CRM (NetSuite).
· You will learn about the AEC (Architectural, Engineering, and Construction) Industry and gain a broad understanding of the products and services these companies use.
· You will be provided training on the products and services U.S. CAD offers and provided on-going training regularly.
· Sales is a rewarding career, but it’s also challenging. A positive attitude is required.
· We are looking for an individual willing to push themselves to succeed and treat others ethically and respectfully.
· You are joining a team of sales and technical resources across multiple offices and regions.
· You might be asked to do things outside of this general description, but it will be in line with the achievement of the organizational goals.
30/60/90 Day plan
· The first 30 days will be spent learning and observing. We will provide training and regular check-ins on your progress/understanding. This role doesn’t require experience so we will help you build those muscles. There is a business plan that articulates the mission, goals, and tactics. That document will provide a deeper understanding of the how, why, and what. Towards the end of the first 30 days, you will be shadowing our team and beginning to build comfort on the phones.
· Day 31-60 you will make your way through calling prospective new customers and shadowing your fellow team members to continue to build your knowledge and comfort in the role.
· Day 61-90: You should be comfortable on the phones, collaborating and experimenting with scripts to drive positive conversations, and providing leads to the sales team.
Company Culture & Core Values:
The individual we are seeking should reinforce and mesh with our core values: honesty and integrity, commitment to excellent service, accountability, and trust and mutual respect.
About VinZero U.S. CAD
VinZero U.S. CAD helps the AEC industry take transformative steps now toward net zero through digitalization for a better tomorrow. From our unique 'Think Future' discovery-based consulting approach focused on reducing environmental impact to our strategic account management, proactive customer success experience, and flexible technical support services, we enable customers to thrive in the digital world while creating environmental sustainability. To learn more, visit www.uscad.com.
Pay range for this position: $50,000 - $75,000
Things we are looking for
· Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
· Strong sales skills, self-motivation, resilience, and results focused.
· Curiosity and pursuit of knowledge.
· Desire to compete, achieve, and excel while respecting People, Process, and Performance.
· Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written skills and the ability to overcome technical and business objections.
· Aptitude for technology such as CRM and Sales Engagement systems.
· Effective time management and organizational skills.
· Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner.
· Develop a strong understanding of business practices, how organizations in the AEC&O industries perform work, and how they deliver value to their customers.
· Resiliency is a crucial skill when it comes to sales. We will help you cultivate it.
· Embraces a challenge and appreciates a startup style environment.