OpenLoop is looking for a Technical Implementation Manager to join our HQ team in Des Moines (preferred) or remotely. This role will be a member of the Customer Success team. The ideal candidate will have experience integrating technology and services on a project-by-project basis.
About the Role
The Implementation Manager will regularly meet with executives on both the OpenLoop and client teams in order to align stakeholders, timelines, and expectations. This will include hosting regular meetings, sending status updates, and creating new processes where needed for a successful client onboarding experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implement and configure technologies and systems to maximize project success
- Partner with Sales to close new business and seamlessly handoff to Customer Success
- Lead technical projects building customer relationships from sales close to product implementation
- Continuously improve existing processes to evolve our product and offerings
- Align complex client needs with internal resources to power our care delivery systems
- Identify gaps and train team members on various requirements needed to run our services
- Act as a role player for handling tasks that have not been automated or trained
- Work closely with the Director of Implementation, Customer Success and Implementation teams, and other operational departments to close gaps in product and team development
- Speak with customers and create solutions for their workflows with OpenLoop
- Improve team efficiency by creating optimum processes with technology and people
- Be a proxy for the Director of Implementation on various meetings and processes such as legal, customer success, and communications
- Other administrative and operational duties as assigned
OpenLoop was co-founded by CEO, Dr. Jon Lensing, and COO, Christian Williams, with the vision to bring healing anywhere. Our telehealth support solutions are thoughtfully designed to streamline and simplify go-to-market care delivery for companies offering meaningful virtual support to patients across an expansive array of specialties, in all 50 states.
Our Company Culture
We have a relatively flat organizational structure here at OpenLoop. Everyone is encouraged to bring ideas to the table and make things happen. This fits in well with our core values of Autonomy, Competence and Belonging, as we want everyone to feel empowered and supported to do their best work.
In addition to the salary for this role, you would also be eligible for:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Flexible Spending/Health Savings Accounts
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) + Company Match
- Life Insurance, Pet insurance, and more
Sound like a good fit? We’d love to meet you.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Engineering, or a similar field required
- 5+ years of experience in technical project configuration or similar role required
- 3+ years of experience leading technical projects in a start-up or healthcare environment preferred
- Demonstrated ability to implement and configure technologies required
- Proven experience integrating technology and services on a project-by-project basis
- Cross-functional work experience, including operations and project management roles
- Ability to communicate all necessary background and project updates to clients and internal stakeholders efficiently required
- Must be a proactive, quick learner with problem solving skills
- Time management and organizational skills a must