Job Title: Ironhorse Attendant
Reports To: Resident Services Supervisor and Community Manager
Hourly Position: Non-Exempt
Customary behavior: To consciously, specifically, intentionally practice our Core Values, Mission Statement, and Our Shared Commitment daily.
Under regular supervision of the Supervisor, the Attendants take a cordial approach to all resident activities in accordance with our company’s customer service standards. The Attendants will maintain service standards and ensure the health and safety of the residents.
Area of Responsibility:
Includes entire Ironhorse area - specifically the lower floor of the Colorado Club, the upper exercise facilities, and the outside recreation areas.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet residents and visitors with high professional standards of etiquette
- Extend professional telephone etiquette for incoming and outgoing calls
- Fields and responds promptly to resident requests, inquiries, concerns as it relates to the IronHorse facilities. Reports issues to Supervisor.
- Performs clerical/administrative functions to include but not limited to
- Maintain Outlook Calendar and Email folders.
- Write incident reports.
- Manage and maintain sign-in logs for residents and guests.
- Maintain all tracking logs and reporting required.
- Reviews court reservations on website during shift.
- Issues and creates security, Horse Tags, and resident IDs.
- Ensures the security passes are issued with in acceptable standards.
- Assist in maintaining high standards of cleanliness in lobby, interior recreation facilities, and exercise.
- Maintain clean work area at IronHorse desk, organize work space.
- Ensure the safe usage of all facilities by all residents.
- Communicates with the Supervisor events/issues/concerns related to them by a Residents or other staff member.