REVELxp is on a mission to revolutionize the sports and entertainment industry. Our team reimagines game day and redefines non-game day experiences through more than 50 partners, hosting millions of fans, and participating in thousands of events annually.
We believe that game day should be all the fun and none of the hassle. This is why jobs here at REVELxp offer countless ways to create memorable experiences - from hospitality to operations to revenue generation. Our fast-paced, fun environment is what helps us create true partnerships with the universities we work alongside. The REVELxp team seeks to grow with innovative self-starters who want to be a part of reshaping fan experiences across the nation.
REVELxp is looking for an eager and revenue-minded individual. As the Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving revenue and building strong relationships with guests. The ideal candidate will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrate a proven track record of success in selling events and building relationships with key stakeholders in the event industry, and the ability to work effectively with a variety of colleagues across multiple levels and geographies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary duties to include, but not limited to the following:
- Generate revenue through event rentals with key customers being venues, local universities, associations and event planners
- Collaborate with Production team to effectively coordinate sales commitments with inventory and schedule
- Prospect for new venues, event/wedding planners, associations and corporations via phone, email and on site visits
- Responsible for creating layouts of confirmed event and on site quality control make sure it is being produced flawlessly and to expand our relationship with the customer
- Participate in reinforcing and expanding the office’s visibility in the business community through associations such as Better Business Bureau, Chamber of Commerce, and regional colleges. Creating effective internal and external relationships with key stakeholders.
- Maintain and enhance existing client relationships through customer appreciation, check ins and event follow ups, including managing account receivables
- Responsible for top line sales goal achievement
- Reports to the General Manager
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT CANDIDATE?
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience in event rental, hospitality/service industry or event management/planning
- Undergraduate Degree
- Working knowledge of CRM, Inventory Management, Design Software platforms
REVELxp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.