REPORTS TO: SERVICE MANAGER
Our Busser - Service Assistants job functions include:
- Communicates to the service staff any requests or needs of the guest.
Helping Servers & Bartenders
- Sets-up and restocks service stations before, during and after service; restocks glassware, ice and other items needed for the bar.
- Assists service and steward staff in spot cleaning in dining room, as needed.
- Supports other Front-of-House positions as needed, providing a seamless Guest experience to all Guests.
Clearing and Cleaning Tables
- Removes dishes, silverware, glassware and all other items when guests are finished with entrée course.
- Returns dirty dishware, glassware, utensils and linen to the dishwashing area; sorts items according to the decoy system, placing them in prescribed area for proper disposition.
- Clears all table items after Guest is finished and has left table.
- Resets vacated tables according to the procedures stated in the RCSH training materials.
Maintaining a Neat, Clean, and Organized Service Area
- Must keep yourself and the bar area clean and organized, maintaining all sanitation standards.
- Performs all closing duties / side work before end of shift.
- Must be able to walk/stand for up to 8 hours.
- Must be able to follow a schedule and be punctual.