REPORTS TO: KITCHEN MANAGER
Our Dishwasher and Cleaner job functions include:
Maintaining a Neat, Clean, and Organized Area
- Must keep yourself and the dish areas clean and organized, maintaining all sanitation standards.
- Spot sweeps and processes trash bins when needed.
- Performs all opening and closing duties / side work.
- Performs weekly duties.
- Keeps Team Entrance clean and orderly.
- Able to stand/walk for 8 hours.
- Able to lift minimum of 60 lbs.
Clearing and Cleaning
- Scrap and pre-clean dishes, silverware, glassware and all other items when guests are finished and are brought to the dish room. Sort items according to the decoy system, placing them in prescribed area for proper disposition.
- Properly cleans dirty dishware, utensils, pots, pans, and specified equipment.
- Returns cleaned items to specified areas.
- Resets dish machine according to the procedures.
Assisting Kitchen Team Members
- Assist the service staff with requests or needs.
- Ensure silverware is washed throughout shift to allow silver to be rolled.
Helping Servers & Bartenders
- Restock and/or run glassware.
- Assists service and bus staff in spot cleaning, as needed.
- Supports other Front-of-House positions as needed, providing a seamless experience.
AMAZING BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- A great wage.
- Great team to work with!
- An opportunity to work with a great team of leaders who is dedicated to helping you become the best version of yourself.
- Flexible schedules.
- Health insurance options
- Paid vacation
- We want you to enjoy holidays with family and friends. Closed New Year’s Day, Easter, July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas.
- Company matched 401k up to 4%
- Annual flu shot
- Discounts on food
- Discounted hotel rooms
You are an ideal candidate for this position if you are passionate about:
- Keeping things "Clean as a Whistle"!
- Excellent organizational skills
- Working in a high-volume and fast paced environment
- Working as a Team Player
- Attendance and being punctual