Choisys Technology, Inc. is an ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certified and VA certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Information Technology services provider located outside our nation's capital and in the epicenter of the Government IT industry. Choisys is an information technology infrastructure services provider with offerings in: Systems Engineering, Network Infrastructure Engineering, Video Teleconference Solutions Engineering and Program Management. Our proficiencies are Medical IT Services, Education/Training IT Services and Government IT Services.
Choisys is seeking candidates for a Program Manager role to support a Federal homeland security client that is charged with building critical infrastructure stakeholder capacity, security, and resilience.
- Serve as the primary point of contact between the government and contractor staff to ensure all project goals, milestones, deliverable, and individual’s functional responsibilities are properly executed
- Provide technical expertise in soft targets and crowded places security with a wide knowledge of attack vectors that present a threat to the critical infrastructure community
- Work closely with industry and provide interagency expertise in innovative risk mitigation solutions to support organizational strategic development
- Provide the highest level of project management expertise at the highest government and corporate levels to ensure all project objectives are met or exceeded
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external personnel
- Keep informed of the mission, organizational structure, key personnel, current activities, status of current projects, and any issues affecting the organization
- Provide overall technical and financial management of tasks and milestones associated with contractual agreements
- Evaluate progression of project milestones and budget and modify work as applicable to ensure overall project quality, schedule and budget are being attained and shall be responsible for all contractor work
- Must be a US Citizen with a Secret clearance and the ability to obtain and maintain DHS HQ suitability required; current preferredBA/BS; MA/MS preferred
- 10 years of program management experience required
- Eight (8) years of experience managing government contracts
- Program management certification preferred
- CISA experience strongly preferred
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.