About LiveTrends design group
The Human Resource Manager will lead the daily functions of the Human Resources department including recruiting, hiring, and onboarding staff, benefits, and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, hiring and onboarding of qualified job applicants.
- Assists with creation and promotion of learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Monitors and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, certifications, and performance assessments.
- Conducts background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Performs routine human resource tasks including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Oversees FMLA Approvals, and ADA Accommodations/extensions (if applicable).
- Prepare and maintain Compliance OSHA Logs, Safety Audits, Audits, and Recordkeeping.
- Processes payroll and reconciliation of quarterly and annual returns and reporting as needed.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SPECIFIC SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A minimum of 5 years of human resource experience preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desired.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401k
- Medical insurance and additional health benefits
- Paid time off and paid holidays throughout the calendar year
- Onsite gym
LiveTrends is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
LiveTrends does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of LiveTrends and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire.
Disclaimer: We do not advertise, recruit nor hire via Google Hangout. We do not request confidential information via email.