Primary Job Duties:
• Performs basic facility or maintenance repairs as directed by management
• Completes daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly preventive maintenance on equipment and HVAC units as directed by management
• Assists with keeping the location guest areas show quality through deep cleaning, painting, repairs, etc as directed by management
• Enforce and adhere to strict safety standards and best practices for a safe work environment
• Maintain a clean and organized work area
• Assist as needed in other areas as requested by a lead or manager
• Maintain uniform standards and a professional appearance
• Standing for long periods of time with frequent bending and turning
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs
• Must be comfortable climbing on a ladder
• Must be able to communicate with guests and deliver safety instructions
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Basic electrical or mechanical training preferred
• Basic carpentry skills
• Obtain training certification per company policy
Standard Company Expectations:
• Goes beyond the normal expectations without compromising the company mission, vision and values.
• Demonstrates the ability to be courteous and accountable in all situations.
• Responding to guests’ special requests in a courteous and accountable fashion.
• Monitors the consistency of the product provided to all guests.
• Works in a friendly, honest, and diligent manner with fellow team members, supervisors, and managers.
• Cooperates with all team members when assigned additional tasks and listens to others with compassion.
• Seeks knowledge from multiple sources and learns from past experiences for future development and growth.
• Maintains appearance and/or uniform standards.
Please note that the company validates every applicant's right to work in the United States through the E-verify system. Also, in order to maintain the safety of our guests and team members, the company will process a background check upon hire. The results of E-verify and the background check could dictate your employment with the company. We appreciate your compliance and understanding regarding these matters.