JOB TYPE: FULL TIME POSITION (AT LEAST 40 HOURS PER WEEK)
LOCATION: San Antonio, TX (at least 3 days minimum in the office
The BUILDER AOR Program Manager is responsible for providing Senior level program support for a comprehensive Defense Health Agency (DHA) BUILDER sustainment program, located in San Antonio, TX. The Program Manager will coordinate directly with the BUILDER SMS Program Manager, regional team members, and Facilities Departments/Divisions at the designated Activities. The BUILDER Sustainment Management System (SMS) is a web-based software application developed to help engineers, managers and technicians decide when, where and how to best maintain building infrastructure. The BUILDER SMS program uses collected BUILDER SMS data and information about condition, functionality, and remaining service life, to help develop short- and long-range plans based on sound investment strategies, and budget constraints coupled with input from the BUILDER technicians and engineers within the specific Area of Responsibility (AOR). Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage a diverse team of BUILDER Engineers and Technicians in assessing real property in accordance with BUILDER guidance to determine operating efficiency, capacity, and remaining life expectancy.
- Coordinate and manage travel to remote sites within the US and overseas locations to assess Real Property installed equipment (RPIE) in accordance with BUILDER guidance to determine operating efficiency, capacity, and remaining life expectancy.
- Travel is required - 25% travel monthly is typical (periodically up to 50% possible depending on project needs).
- Ability to utilize a computer, IPAD and/or tablet to access and update proprietary software daily and when traveling.
- Understanding of DOD Organizational Structure, Requirements Development, Healthcare Facility Management, and DOD BUILDER SMS Implementation and Management.
- Coordinate activity within a matrixed organization of BUILDER Engineers and BUILDER Field Technicians.
- Maintain currency of facility database and inventory, the performance of condition assessment activities and associated QC, develop regional work plans, coordinate, and manage all sustainment activities across the full assigned region.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert and Trainer in BUILDER sustainment practices.
- Participate in Area of Responsibility (AOR) project development by providing analytical data and guidance related to BUILDER work plans.
- Manage the review and validation of work plan items, translating them into executable work packages for DMLSS-Facilities Management (FM).
- Plan, coordinate, execute and manage BUILDER inventory condition assessments for facilities added to client portfolio and those which must be aligned with the DHA BUILDER Reference Guide (BRG).
- Plan, coordinate and manage implementation of BUILDER section updates.
- Ensure accurate BUILDER data collection to reflect field-observed conditions.
- Effectively manage Quality Control process from data collection through BUILDER upload.
- Work collaboratively within the organization to support the interests and needs of our clients and to broaden the business base of GoldenWolf.
- Communicate and collaborate with marketing and proposal teams to provide technical and project related information required to promote and gain new projects, programs, and systems if necessary.
- Establish and lead weekly team meetings.
- Manage team schedule across AOR and work within the GoldenWolf team and the DHA BUILDER organization to effectively meet stated site goals.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications, and best practices.
- Performs other management related duties as assigned.
Required Competency (Skills/Abilities):
- Demonstrated experience working within a team structure as well as autonomous/individual work environments to achieve contract goals.
- Able to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver measurable and detailed results under aggressive deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead a team of remotely located personnel.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate concisely with client and company leadership on assigned projects and work issues.
- Ability to develop innovative strategies which achieve contract goals effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to produce detailed and comprehensive technical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to draw information from several sources to form comprehensive and systematic recommendations serving immediate and long-term facilities management interests.
- Possess a thorough understanding of RPIE and systems.
- Strong analytical thinking and critical thinking skills are imperative.
- Ability to understand and work with new technologies and iOS applications and provide feedback to software developers from a field perspective.
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred. Will accept 8+ years of relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience in either project or program management is preferred. DOD Project management experience a plus.
- 5+ years of technical experience with Real Property Systems; Mechanical, Structural and Electrical required.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience with Facility Condition Assessments or BUILDER SMS Inventory and Assessment procedures.
- Experience in Healthcare Facility Management a plus, experience in Military Treatment Facilities (MTF) preferred.
- Experience with Operations & Maintenance Procedures, and DOD BUILDER Sustainment Management System Implementation and Management a plus.
- Experience in the construction and/or facilities management fields required.
- Experience working with Government Organizational Structure, Processes, and Procedures preferred.
- Experience creating comprehensive reports with engineering-based recommendations.
- Demonstrated experience with databases and data management.
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a favorable DoD Secret Clearance (Tier 1 level investigation).
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Extensive walking through facility while on-site.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to work remotely and on-site as required by the position, client and/or contract requirements.
- May be required to travel up to 50%.
- Must be able to wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
- May be required to climb, crawl and crouch to access equipment.
Job Type:Full-Time/Hybrid-Position (minimum of 3 days in the San Antonio, TX office)
Salary: $80,000.00 - $95,000.00 annually (Compensation based on skill level and experience)
- Paid time off
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Medical, dental, vision plans
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan (up to 5% employer matching)
- Employee paid supplemental STD, LTD, Life, Accident and Critical Illness coverage
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity or national origin.