Operations & Marketing Analytics Intern
NJI is a wildly creative and strategically disciplined agency with offices in London, Washington, D.C., and Singapore. We work seamlessly across teams and time zones to align and deliver for our clients.
We’re seeking candidates for a non-traditional, paid internship to work within our Operations & Marketing team. This will be a hybrid role supporting data entry, analytics, content planning, and other tasks to support production and marketing efforts. Our ideal candidate wants to learn more about digital strategy and the general ins and outs of working in a client services agency. This person should already have some technical knowledge, social media platform knowledge, excellent research and writing skills, and the ability to think creatively in a team environment.
This position will be responsible for assisting in activities to support optimizing our agency production process and building reports in our project management platforms. The selected candidate will play an active role in developing digital marketing activities that are consistent with overall communications plans, build engagement across a number of platforms, and purposefully reach targeted audiences with smart, creative content of all forms. Candidates with strong attention to detail, who are excited by a fully built out excel workbook or social media engagement stats will thrive in this role.
The internship will provide a unique opportunity to understand the operational ins and outs of a business alongside a team of creative and supportive professionals within a growing agency environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Top-notch research and data entry skills
- A desire to flex creative muscles and develop outside-the-box ideas
- Produce thoughtful metrics reports with both analysis and recommendations
- Assist in the administration of social media content
- Support management of social media campaigns, considering current and planned promotional activities
- Monitor social channels and respond to feedback, questions, and concerns
- Provide administrative support to management when required
- Managing and tracking award opportunities and deadlines
- Mastery of the English language (written and spoken).
- Eligibility to work in the U.S.
- A sense of humor and a love of tacos, pandas, and the occasional dog.
- Familiarity with public policy and ability to “get smart” quickly on various issues.
- Experience with project management programs like ClickUp and Asana.