Barton & Loguidice, a growing multi-disciplined engineering firm, is seeking an experienced Project Manager in our Environmental practice area to be based out of our Hartford location.
Responsibilities will include:
- Project coordination and oversight for all types of environmental compliance projects, including industrial, MS4, and construction stormwater, SPCC Plans, permitting, environmental assessments and monitoring projects, and solid waste facilities.
- Project management.
- Direct staff supervision, development, and mentoring.
- Business development.
- Client and vendor communications.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in environmental engineering, environmental or natural resources, geology, or a related discipline.
- 6+ years of relevant experience in a fast-paced, consulting position is required.
- P.E. or CHMM desired.
- Phase I, II and III site assessment or remediation experience desired.
Estimated Pay Range: $100,000 - $155,000/year.
Actual compensation may vary based on related work experience, geographical location and market conditions, education/training, certifications, and other credentials, as well as applicable knowledge and skills.
Barton & Loguidice is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability or protected veteran status, and any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal law or Executive Orders.