Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Reports To: Senior Facilities Engineer or Community Association Manager
Non-Exempt: Hourly $17-$20
The seasonal employee will be expected to manually run the irrigation system, drive a golf cart, pick up loose
trash throughout the community, and use a paint sprayer. The applicant must be able to lift 50lbs, work
outdoors, and have a driver’s license. This position is expected to run through September.
- Maintains cleanliness of common area amenities, including party room, library, laundry rooms and pool area.
- Performs daily custodial work as needed in the building including vacuuming, dusting, window cleaning, sweeping and mopping.
- Implements Work Orders receives and maintains all supplies necessary for the work to be completed in a timely manner.
- Inspects grounds and parking lots.
- Picks up and removes trash; empties dumpsters
- Removes weeds and trash (including animal waste) from common element rock and flowerbeds around the building as necessary.
- Sweeps common element sidewalks and curbs as necessary
- Replaces stairwell and common element exterior light bulbs as necessary
- Responds to after hour’s calls from the Manager when assistance is needed in resolving emergencies; reports all issues, day or night, to the Manager.
- Enforces Association Rules & Regulations
- Performs other activities as requested by the Manager.
- In all activities maintain the highest possible level of integrity, respect in dealing with fellow employees, homeowners, vendors, board members and the general public.Other duties as assigned