Numinus Wellness (TSXV: NUMI) helps people to heal and be well through the development and delivery of innovative mental health care and access to safe, evidence-based psychedelic-assisted therapies. The Numinus model - including psychedelic production, research, and clinic care - is at the forefront of a transformation aimed at healing rather than managing symptoms for depression, anxiety, trauma, pain and substance use. At Numinus, we are leading the integration of psychedelic-assisted therapies into mainstream clinical practice and building the foundation for a healthier society.
Our North Star
Be the most trusted brand in the psychedelic space.
We are bringing transformative healing to communities through innovative therapies backed by science and scalable operations.
A world where everyone feels connected and whole.
- Be in service to self and others
- Build something that captures our collective ideals
- Be dedicated to the art and the science
- Have courage to do the right thing
About the Role
We are seeking experienced, communicative, and compassionate Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners to join our team!
- Conduct patient visits per accepted practice standards
- Obtain patient histories and perform psychiatric evaluations
- Order and evaluate appropriate laboratory and diagnostic studies
- Develop and implement treatment plans in accordance with clinical practice guidelines and protocols
- Monitor the effectiveness of therapeutic intervention, assess, and manage patient follow up care
- Maintain the confidentiality of PHI
- Assumes responsibility and accountability for time management, professional relationships, and interpersonal interactions within the job setting
- Maintains continuing educational requirements necessary for licensure and certifications
- Maintains membership in appropriate professional organizations
- Provides appropriate and timely documentation of clinical care ensuring that records are detailed, complete, and comply with related standards and regulations
- Current License as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Possesses a State Controlled Substance License II through V
- Possesses a Federal DEA Certificate II through V
- BLS Certification for Healthcare Providers
- Must be able to pass an extensive background check including all educational requirements and licensing'
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Master's (Preferred)
- Mental/Behavioral Health: 1 year (Preferred)
- substance abuse/addiction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner: 1 year (Preferred)
- Unrestricted license to practice in the State of Utah (Preferred)
Work Location: Springville, Utah