Choisys Technology, Inc. is an ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certified and VA certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Information Technology services provider located outside our nation's capital and in the epicenter of the Government IT industry. Choisys is an information technology infrastructure services provider with offerings in: Systems Engineering, Network Infrastructure Engineering, Video Teleconference Solutions Engineering and Program Management. Our proficiencies are Medical IT Services, Education/Training IT Services and Government IT Services.
Choisys is seeking candidates for an administrative professional to support a Federal homeland security client that is charged with building critical infrastructure stakeholder capacity, security, and resilience.
- Provide administrative support to division leadership. Perform clerical functions such as calendar management, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, coordinating travel, and processing expenses
- Perform technical review, editing, and formatting of documentation
- Coordinate information requests and task management efforts. Track and monitor program support activities and deliverables
- Organize and provide logistical support to meetings and events involving internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare agendas and background information, compile briefing materials, and capture meeting notes
- Maintain historical information through a properly maintained administrative records system
- Provide research and planning for the development, coordination, and implementation of division policy/ processes. Design supporting documentation, such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Independently research and resolve or offer solutions to unusual problems in performing a variety of duties
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external personnel
- Keep informed of the mission, organizational structure, key personnel, current activities, status of current projects, and any issues affecting the organization
- Must be a US Citizen with a Secret clearance and the ability to obtain and maintain DHS HQ suitability required; current preferred
- BA/BS, preferred
- 2 years of relevant professional experience required
- CISA experience strongly preferred
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment and decision-making skills with clients and colleagues
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.