Outsource Consultants is an INC5000 award-winning company that is looking for a Marketing Director to join our rapidly growing company. The Marketing Director/Marketing Supervisor is responsible for the overall management, implementation, and direction of our corporate marketing strategies. This individual will be a vital member of our team and play a pivotal role in driving growth while elevating our brand as an industry leader. The Marketing Director will drive B2B lead generation with a primary focus on digital marketing channels.
We understand the impact an innovative marketing strategy can have and are committed to providing the support needed to make it happen. We offer the flexibility and empowerment that come with a small company while investing in the tools and resources typically reserved for large corporations. This position offers the opportunity to develop and implement an end-to-end marketing strategy that utilizes multiple channels to reach potential customers, existing clients, and a large partner network.
If you’re passionate about putting your marketing vision into action and are excited about running your own marketing department, we can’t wait to tell you more about the role. Outsource Consultants offers a competitive compensation package complete with a robust benefits program and bonus opportunities.
MARKETING DIRECTOR RESPONSIBILITIES
Marketing Strategy Development
- Coordinate with members of the leadership team to develop an innovative, results-driven marketing strategy.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of marketing strategy and identify opportunities for innovation.
- Use advanced analytic tools to track the performance of marketing initiatives and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Use data-driven tactics, including A/B testing, to uncover opportunities for improvements.
- Set ambitious, achievable goals and provide clear, in-depth reporting on progress.
Marketing Strategy Deployment
- Manage the development and implementation of B2B lead generation marketing initiatives, primarily through digital channels, including:
- A cutting-edge search engine optimization (SEO) strategy through calculated content development, brand authority, and website optimization.
- A highly efficient and effective paid search presence that maximizes budget and resources.
- Impactful display advertising campaigns deployed on the Google Display Network and appropriate social media platforms.
- Targeted email campaigns, including drip, nurture, and ad hoc, delivered to the appropriate segments of our user database.
- An engaging organic social media presence to support the brand and the personal social media accounts of our team members.
- Selection and distribution of branded and/or personalized gifts for our partners and clients.
- Thought leadership establishment through content development, webinars, speaking engagement support, and strategic partnerships.
- Development of high-quality sales, marketing, and partner support materials for distribution on our website and by our team members.
Marketing Team Management
- Determine the appropriate distribution of marketing tasks between internal and external providers.
- Vet, hire, and manage marketing team members.
- Vet, select, and manage external vendors, contractors, and agencies providing marketing support
- 7+ years developing and implementing B2B lead generation strategies across multiple channels.
- Experience managing a team of marketing professionals.
- Experience working in a CRM platform; Zoho preferred.
- Experience working in a Marketing Automation platform; Zoho preferred.
- Advanced understanding of marketing metrics and analytics.
- Experience managing marketing projects using project management tools; Jira preferred.
- Experience with WordPress or a similar CMS.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace products.
- Demonstrates a high level of attention to detail and accountability.
- Collegiate level skill set demonstrated in proofreading, spelling, grammar, and overall proficiency in business.
- Specialization in marketing B2B brands.
- Experience working in a sales-based organization.
- Experience with graphic design tools like Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Working knowledge of PHP.
- Familiarity with website UX/UI best practices.
- Experience working in a project management tool; Jira preferred.
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certifications.
Degree and/or equivalent experience in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related field.
This is an expanding role and is subject to change at any time. The items listed above are not the full extent of this position and additional duties may be assigned.
Outsource Consultants, LLC is an equal-opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, familial status, veteran status, status with regard to public assistance, membership, or activity in a local commission, or any other basis protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.