At Asurint, we’re building a leading information-based technology company in Cleveland, Ohio. Asurint is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing innovation, flexibility and personal ownership to background screening – all while addressing the changing regulatory landscape. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the positive onboarding experience of their employees. We are succeeding because they succeed.
The Operations Trainer is a full-time non-exempt position responsible for creating, developing, and facilitating Operations specific training content for staff while assessing training effectiveness through evaluation.
- Designs, develops, implements, and evaluates training programs unique to each group within Operations to include Client Relations, Records Research, and Verifications.
- Develops training standards for orientation to the fulfillment of background screening, skill development on the processes used to acquire and communicate the information, and technical training on the internal systems used to fulfill and service them.
- Incorporates multi-media tutorials into training strategy to provide reusable content for fast-growing teams.
- Designs training initiatives based on data from quality scores to ensure teams are properly educated on processes.
- Partners with Operations management to review processes and aligns them with organizational goals to optimize strategies.
- Leads or co-facilitates trainings for all Operations Team. Provide constructive feedback and coaching to team trainers and co-facilitators.
- Designs and maintains a centralized repository of all Operations training content.
- Works closely with Learning and Development Team to ensure alignment on training material storage, accessibility, and maintenance.
- Creates, maintains, and updates training project plans and communicates their progress to Operations management.
- Other duties as required by management.
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Experience in a corporate training environment is required.
- Experience with organizational development, business, process, and apply widely accepted instructional design frameworks [ADDIE, SAM, etc.] to manage creation and revision of trainings is required.
- Experience creating presentations, training materials, and job aids is required.
- Experience with classroom facilitation is required.
- Exposure to E-Learning development tools is preferred.
- Experience with technical and non-technical training is required.
- Experience with training and development in the software industry is preferred.
- Experience with using various instructional design and delivery tools and modalities is preferred.
- Experience operating and troubleshooting audio-visual and hardware used to deliver trainings is preferred.
- Experience with the legal/court system is preferred.
- Experience with background screening is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required. Relevant business management systems such as general ledger, HRIS, CRM, etc. is preferred.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or Education or a related field is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Drivers’ license and ability to maintain a driving record that is satisfactory to the Company’s liability insurance carrier is required.
- Years of relevant experience: 2 to 5 years is preferred.
- The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety precautions typical of offices, which includes the need for general safe workplace practices with office equipment and computers, avoidance of trips and falls, and observance of fire regulations.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- This position is performed in an office setting although off-site meetings in various settings occur.
- The schedule is generally normal business hours although there is a requirement to perform work, attend meetings and events before or after normal workings hours, and occasionally on weekends and evenings.
- Some travel by personal automobile and a valid drivers’ license is required. Occasional overnight travel is required.
- Lift light objects [less than 20 pounds] and carry them short distances [20 feet or less].
In exchange for your unique abilities, perspectives & teamwork, ASURINT offers an excellent benefit package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental & Vision effective first day of employment
- Open Time Off & eight company paid holidays
- Free gym in building
- Learning and Development programs
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Business Casual Attire
- Employee Referral Bonus
*Asurint is an EEOC Employer