Primary Job Duties:
- Maintain dining rooms, bussing areas, and buffet area cleanliness
- Keeping all tables looking uniformed and organized
- Cleaning and sanitizing all guest dining areas and furniture
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization on all drink and plate stations
- Assist with managing supply par levels
- Assist with schedules per assigned labor models
- Manage training process for new hires in bussing
- Maintain on shift cleanliness of restrooms
- Maintain on shift cleanliness and manage periodic extended cleaning and maintenance
- Enforce proper opening/closing procedures and checklists
- Assist with minor guest issues
- Assist as needed in other areas a requested by a manager
- Maintain uniform standards and a professional appearance
- Moving frequently for long periods of time with frequent bending and turning
- Ability to navigate through a dining area quickly and efficiently
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Obtain training certification per company policy
Standard Company Expectations:
• Goes beyond the normal expectations without compromising the company mission, vision and values.
• Demonstrates the ability to be courteous and accountable in all situations.
• Responding to guests’ special requests in a courteous and accountable fashion.
• Monitors the consistency of the product provided to all guests.
• Works in a friendly, honest, and diligent manner with fellow team members, supervisors, and managers.
• Cooperates with all team members when assigned additional tasks and listens to others with compassion.
• Seeks knowledge from multiple sources and learns from past experiences for future development and growth.
• Maintains uniform standards.
Please note that the company validates every applicant's right to work in the United States through the E-verify system. Also, in order to maintain the safety of our guests and team members, the company will process a background check upon hire. The results of E-verify and the background check could dictate your employment with the company. We appreciate your compliance and understanding regarding these matters.