The Patient Support Associate’s primary responsibility will be to provide support to patients prior to and during treatment with SPRINT in collaboration with the Sales Team as assigned by the Director of Sales Training and Patient Support. In that effort, the Patient Support Associate's function will be important in establishing the “best in class” customer service and patient support.
- Assist Sales Team in providing “best in class” support to patients once they are selected for and being treated with SPRINT
- Serves as a resource for clinical support in the areas of basic troubleshooting, device utilization, and patient follow-up for company products
- Performs patient follow-up to assure success of implantation experience
- Provides product follow-up and support to patients
- Educates patients on the merits and proper clinical use of products by providing support over the phone or virtually with the potential use of a wide variety of formats and platforms (e.g., patient facing videos, manuals) for optimization of treatment and positive patient outcomes
- Manages administrative tasks to include timely patient documentation and data collection
- Work directly with patients and the Sales Team to optimize CRM for field base input
- Support the Sales Team with collecting and recording patient pre-procedure, procedural and follow-up data
- Assist managing complaints and feedback
- Work with Sales Team to ensure Complaints are submitted on time and with all necessary information
- Work with Quality to assist with follow-up requests for Complaints
- Maintains a working knowledge of SPR products
- Maintains open, effective communication with all personnel, customers and other SPR employees
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in a clinical, healthcare, or other science related field.
- Ability to work non-traditional work hours (schedule might be altered to accommodate other time zones or personal or business needs
- Prefer patient experience (this includes internship experience).
- Must have a strong willingness and ability to be empathetic in daily interactions.
- Critical thinking.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present findings in a clear, concise manner.
- Ability to organize, self-prioritize, and be a self-starter and a team player, in a fast-paced environment with demanding internal and external deadlines.
- Experience working inside CRMs (specifically Salesforce.com)
- Strong technological knowledge
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel.
- Experience in pain management, preferred
- Proven record of achievement in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work efficiently and creatively in a regulated industry
- Ability to get the job done in a “we-can-do” environment, allowing for flexible hours
- Small office environment.
- Travel will be minimal, and when necessary, will be well planned in advance
Why Join Our Team?
- Voted Top Workplace
- Competitive salary with company-paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
- High growth company with game changing technology
- A passion for improving the lives of millions of pain sufferers