Cody Dental Group is seeking a results-driven Dental Office Manager who is people-oriented, has a proven track record for developing and leading staff, and someone who has excellent communication skills and a strong desire to build a team that is collaborative and provides feedback consistently. As a Dental Office Manager, you will be responsible for administering the day-to-day activities of the business office, including patient and employee relations; staff interviewing/dismissal; management of marketing and communications efforts; ensuring regulatory compliance; staff training and motivation. Assist the dentist with other tasks as assigned.
Our Dental Office Manager sets the tone and is the most critical resource to help us achieve our number one core value of putting our patients and our staff's experience first. We are a Dentist-led and team-centric family practice that strives to be the best office to work for in the Denver area. The Dental Office Manager will be passionate about people, have a servant leader mindset, and strongly desire to develop a team and hold the staff accountable for delivering a growth mindset daily.
This full-time position works Monday-Friday and comes with a competitive hourly wage, a robust benefits package, growth and professional development opportunities, and a bonus plan.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the dental office.
- Manage and direct staff assignments and activities following office policies and applicable laws.
- Manage compliance with OSHA, state, and federal regulations
- Know and follow the dental office contingency plan
- Stay current with trends, legislation, and regulations in the dental profession
- Manage patient financial accounts
- Manage the hiring and ongoing performance of staff
- Manage and update office computer systems Patient Management
- Oversee patient relations and handle patient complaints
- Help explain office policy to patients
- Help support staff as needed (i.e., appointment scheduling, collections, insurance, etc.)
- Monitor patient relations with regular patient satisfaction surveys.
- Assign, direct, and manage staff duties as assigned by the dentist
- Determine staff schedules
- Recruit, interview, and hire employees as directed by the dentist and staffing guidelines.
- Orient and train new staff during their first 90-days and beyond
- Organize staff training on OSHA and HIPAA compliance
- Display any posters required by federal, state, or local law o Monitor staff performance
- Conduct staff and salary reviews on an annual basis
- Coordinate team meetings every month
- Engage in conflict resolution and hold regular employee one on one
- Help arrange for staff CE and training
We offer a benefits package that includes a PPO Medical Plan, an in-house dental plan, vision, STD-LTD, company-paid life insurance, PTO, holiday pay, matching 401K, and more. If you are a people-driven leader, we want to hear from you today~
- High school diploma or equivalent; some college is preferred
- Dental office leadership experience preferred (1 or more years)
- Working knowledge of computers for word processing, insurance claims to process, and records management. Denticon is a plus.
- Knowledge or experience in staff management Interpersonal
- Excellent communications skills
- Team player
- Conflict resolution experience
- Customer service or patient relations experience
- Ability to communicate all concerns to the dentist and regional management team