The Client Marketing Coordinator will be focused on managing the production of client marketing materials, direct mail and digital marketing programs. This position works with the internal departments of the company to coordinate marketing materials and production. The Client Marketing Coordinator must be professional and confident with success based on timeliness and accuracy of client marketing materials and campaigns. This is a remote position with visits to our Franklin, TN office as needed. The ideal candidate will live in the Middle Tennessee area.
Duties & responsibilities are as follows:
- Participate in Client marketing kickoff calls.
- Responsible for accurate input of system information in order to process all aspects of the campaign.
- Responsible for obtaining accurate marketing materials from internal production teams in order to produce marketing copy for client campaigns.
- Work with internal teams to help resolve client data issues.
- Manage creative changes with internal partners.
- Assist the team in completion of additional production items when applicable.
- Utilize all checklists and QC tools to maximize accuracy and ensure timely campaigns.
- Identify and provide solutions in any areas needing improvement to enhance overall campaign workflow efficiency.
- 4-year college degree preferred with business or marketing emphasis a plus
- 2 years work experience in related field (Banking , Customer Service, or Direct Marketing) preferred
- Superior customer service and communication skills, with emphasis on telephone and email skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with tight deadlines and work independently.
- Ability to identify problems and opportunities, make recommendations, and initiate appropriate action.
- Ability to effectively set and enforce schedules with internal departments.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to multiple computer applications.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Salesforce a plus